PersonalJoan comes from a deep and indispensable professional background. With years in the finance industry and as a successful entrepreneur, she recognizes opportunity, understands how to get the best deal and loves working with people.Personable and professional, Joan lives by these guiding principles: “Live your life to the fullest, love deeply, bless others, resolve conflicts quickly and know your priorities, no matter what comes your way.” She brings those straightforward beliefs of honesty and integrity in dealing with others to her business in real estate.
Joan and her husband, Tony have lived together in Lake County for over 49 years. Their daughter Rebecca and her husband Lee, a Navy Chaplain, gave them 4 granddaughters; Caitlin, Holly, Abbie and Gracie. They are currently serving our country at Jacksonville’s Naval Air Station.
Joan is an active member of Grace Tabernacle and loves traveling, most memorably a trip down the Pacific Coast Highway and a cruise through Alaska’s inner passage.
- Certified Short Sale Foreclosure Representative (SFR)
- Experienced with the finance industry and small businesses
- Consistent Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Produce
- Recognized as a “Premier Agent” by national industry organizations
- Received Brokers License in 1999
- Received Real Estate Sales Associate License in 1995
- Regularly recognized for Excellence starting early in career in 1996
- Acknowledged for consistent high production, quality service and dedication
- Excellence Award for Outstanding Performance 2005
- Member of the Greater Lake County Board of Realtors (GLCAR) since 1995
- Mid-Florida Regional - MLS
- Enhanced Realtor.com with International exposure
- Florida Living Network
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Florida Association of Realtors (FAR)
- Eustis, Leesburg, Lady Lake, Mount Dora & Tavares Chambers of Commerce