The sight of tree-lined streets and sun-drenched roads will make you feel like you’ve arrived in suburban utopia.
Mature oaks, Spanish moss, and orange groves give this quiet town a rustic feel, while upscale amenities and commercial developments provide plenty of diversions to a population of more than 14,000.
Bordered by the towns of Fruitland Park, The Villages, and Weirsdale and located more than 40 miles from Orlando, Lady Lake is safely cushioned from the hustle and bustle of major cities.
Lady Lake boasts one of Florida’s healthiest housing markets. This means that the real estate market is stable, prices are within reach, and homeowners are able to sell their property fairly quickly, with little risk of losing money.
The housing stock is made up of single-family homes and mobile homes. Vacant lots are also available.
Most homes have 2 to 3 bedrooms, open floor plans, spacious master suites, tiled showers, breakfast nooks, and covered lanais.
Attractions and amenities
The picturesque town of Lady Lake has everything you need to stay active and engaged:
- Carlton Village Park. Filled with trees and grassy fields, this neighborhood park commands views of a nearby lake. There are a few picnic tables here, making it ideal for small outdoor gatherings.
- Recreation Plantation RV Resort. The Plantation boasts a spacious RV (recreational vehicle) park, impeccably maintained restrooms, and great facilities. Activities include cards, bingo, quilting, wood carving, and square dance lessons. The resort also has a singles’ club for those who want to meet new people.
- Lady Lake Little League. The league is a great place for children to play their favorite sport, build confidence, and form lasting friendships. Take them to training, attend games, and watch them blossom into happy and self-assured individuals.
- Lady Lake Soccer Association. Introduce your kids to the wonderful world of soccer through the local association. Those who sign up get a basic uniform, while everyone who plays gets a trophy.
- Public Library. Bookworms will enjoy the local library, where an excellent selection of books, magazines, and media can be found. Open from Monday to Friday, this is wonderful place to spend a quiet afternoon reading your favorite authors.
- Historical Society Museum. The local museum gives you a glimpse into Lady Lake’s rich history by way of fascinating exhibits. There are some notable artifacts and old photographs on display, while lectures and yard sales take place regularly.
- Harbor Hills Country Club. This country club boasts a highly regarded par-72 golf course. Rated 4 stars by Golf Digest, the designer golf course features scenic elevations and wide fairways lined with mature oak trees.
- Oakwood Smokehouse & Grill. This is the place to get the best barbecue in town. Feast on scrumptious offerings like blackened blue cheese burger and Southern fried chicken tenders in a casual, fuss-free environment.
- Ye Olde Thrift Shoppe. Tool around for one-of-a-kind finds from a spectacular array of clothes and accessories. The store’s quirky interior is a sight to behold, with mismatched furniture and a bathroom that doubles as a store display.
If you want to invest in Lady Lake real estate, call Morris Realty and Investments at (352) 435-4663 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Homes For Sale in Lady Lake:
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) Program of My Florida Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified. Listing information is provided for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.