Integrity. Experience. Results.
Morris Realty and Investments is the culmination of years of industry-leading service, and as a top producing team for years, Theresa Morris' record of service makes Morris Realty and Investments the name in real estate.
Theresa founded Morris Realty and Investments on the principles of integrity, relationships and trust. Her extensive knowledge of the area and the trust formed across the community have made them leaders in real estate. They understand your property and the value of personal service. Morris Realty is a firm that will work for you.
The Strategy For Success
Market knowledge and the right tools make all the difference. The Morris team is here to provide advice and put the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Informative Comprehensive Marketing Assessment(CMA) packages
- Leading agents with extensive area knowledge
- Attentive, personal agent contact
- Individualized service
- Extensive advertising
- Advanced marketing tools
In addition to the team’s sales record, there’s more to their service than numbers and figures – Morris Realty and Investments builds trust and nurtures relationships.
The company prides itself in its commitment to clients through honesty, integrity, knowledge, and personal service.
Marketing & PromoAlong with providing maximum exposure via high visibility signage, Morris Realty & Investments, Inc. recognizes the vital importance of maximum internet presence when it comes to getting commercial properties the exposure needed to attract and secure the right buyer. Learn more
A better team. A better plan. The Strategy for Success.
- How to Determine If It’s a Buyers’ or Sellers’ Market When you want to sell your house, it might surprise you to learn that there are times when putting it on the market is going to result in a quick sale. But another time will lead to your home sitting on the market for months without an offer. Most homeowners don’t understand how they can... Read More
- Get a House Inspection to Set Your Mind At Ease The house you’ve chosen to buy may look exactly like the home you’ve always envisioned – great neighborhood, granite countertops, plenty of room to entertain. But, there may be some hidden sins that you’re not aware of. The few hundred dollars it will cost you to get a pre-inspection of the home can come back... Read More
- How Long Will It Take to Sell Your Home? When a home is ready to go on the market, homeowners always want to know how long it’s going to take to sell it. If you have a real estate agent, they’ll give you an estimated time because they know all that’s involved in it. Agents know the average amount of days it takes to... Read More