INTEGRITY. EXPERIENCE. RESULTS.
Morris Realty is the culmination of years of industry-leading service. As a top producing agent for years, Theresa Morris’ record of service makes Morris Realty the name in real estate.
Theresa founded Morris Realty on the principles of integrity, relationships and trust. Her extensive knowledge of the area and the trust formed across the community have made her and her team leaders in real estate. They understand your property and the value of personal service. Morris Realty is a firm that will work for you.
THE STRATEGY FOR SUCCESS.
Market knowledge and the right tools make all the difference. Our team is here to provide advice and put the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Informative Comprehensive Marketing Assessment(CMA) packages
- Leading agents with extensive area knowledge
- Attentive, personal agent contact
- Individualized service
- Extensive advertising
- Advanced marketing tools
We are committed to doing everything we can to sell your property. To give our agents every possible tool, we consult with the expert marketing services of various local professions.
A better team. A better plan. The Strategy for Success.
Our innovative tools take the best of traditional methods and combine them with new media and eye-catching campaigns. We are committed to offering the highest standards of professional service to all our customers.
To assure you that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and highest possible market value, we may utilize the following strategies for your customized marketing plan:
- Independent marketing firm
- Advertise in numerous local regional and national print publications
- Update you to any changes in the marketplace
- Follow-up on showings for feedback and response
- Advertise on LoopNet*
- 24-hour agent availability
- Video Tour in MLS and applicable websites (qualified listings)
- Pre-qualify potential buyers
- Discuss all offers and negotiate the best possible price and terms
- Finalize the sales contract
- Dedicated closing coordinator
- Confirm contingencies on sales contract are completed
- Communicate with and assist the closing coordinator through the conclusion of the sale
- Deliver your check at closing
- Prepare Market Analysis (CMA) to establish fair market value
- Price your home competitively
- Prepare and sign listing contract
- Place “For Sale” sign on property
- Place lock box on property (if necessary)
- Notify the “Top Agents” of your listing
- Promote your home at company sales meetings
- Contact investors and property buyers when available
- Suggest and advise as to any changes that may make your property more salable
- Offer assistance with home staging
- Advertise on the internet on numerous websites
- Arrange for relocation agent (if necessary)
- Dedicated listing coordinator
At Morris Realty, we pride ourselves on distinctive, elegant advertising across a wide variety of media… giving your listing an immediate edge!
Newspaper Listings • Glossy, high-end magazines • Large, high-visibility • Billboards • Yard Signs • Welcome Home Magazine • And More
MORRIS REALTY’S WELCOME HOME MAGAZINE
5,000 COPIES PUBLISHED MONTHLY AND DISTRIBUTED THROUGHOUT LAKE SUMTER AND COUNTIES. ADDITIONALLY, THE DIGITAL VERSION IS AVAILABLE ONLINE AT MORRISREALTORS.COM
Home owners have their homes showcased in Morris Realty’s Welcome Home Magazine which is offered year round and displays their homes in color with photos taken by a photographer from Akers Media Group. Welcome Home Magazine is produced year round and inserted into Lake & Sumter Style or Village Style Magazines 7 months of the year. Style Magazines cover all of Lake and Sumter Counties with a combined readership of over 210,000 readers each month. We also have a strong web presence with www.lakeandsumterstyle.com getting anywhere from 300,000 to 500,000 hits every month. This is important because Morris Realty’s Welcome Home Digital Magazine is placed prominently on our website’s main page along with our other publications.
Besides being inserted into Style Magazine and placed on our website, there are 7,000 overruns produced that our distribution team distributes all over Lake and Sumter Counties in our professional looking stands as well as in waiting rooms, restaurants, etc.