Scott’s professional career illustrates how dedication, communication and experience lead to consistent production. With a comprehensive background in real estate, Scott has developed an expertise not only in residential markets, but also heads up the Morris Realty Commercial Property Division. Whether it be commercial or investment/income property, sales or leasing, Scott has the knowledge and experience to assist buyers and sellers with all their real estate needs.
He developed a versatile set of skills and industry knowledge while operating a successful real estate corporation prior to joining the Morris Realty team. His understanding real estate from all angles has resulted in a high level of success with consistently smooth and successful transactions. Scott utilizes his experience and expertise to effectively understand each client’s exact needs and desires in their real estate and personal goals. His focus on building relationships on the values of integrity and honesty has earned him the respect of his clients and colleagues throughout Central Florida, where he has lived for over 20 years. Through faith in the Lord and dedication to his customers, Scott has consistently delivered results to his clients that exceed their expectations, both in the commercial and investment/income property markets.
- Multi-million and million dollar Producer – 2005-2016
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Previous owner/operator, Scott Strem Realty, Inc.
- Mid-Florida Regional – MLS Enhanced Realtor.com with
- International exposure Florida Living Network National
- Association of Realtors (NAR) Florida Association of
- Realtors (FAR) Greater Lake County Association of
- Realtors (GLCAR) Active in local Chambers of Commerce
- Completed Florida Real Estate Broker Training
- Completed Florida Real Estate Sales Associate Training
- Graduate of Palm Beach Atlantic University, 2000 – Psychology, double minor in Business & Marketing
- Graduate of University of Central Florida, 2002 – Master’s Degree, Psychology
Scott Strem Properties For Sale