Integrity. Experience. Results.
Morris Realty and Investments is the culmination of years of industry-leading service, and as a top producing team for years, Theresa Morris' record of service makes Morris Realty and Investments the name in real estate.
Theresa founded Morris Realty and Investments on the principles of integrity, relationships and trust. Her extensive knowledge of the area and the trust formed across the community have made them leaders in real estate. They understand your property and the value of personal service. Morris Realty is a firm that will work for you.
The Strategy For Success
Market knowledge and the right tools make all the difference. The Morris team is here to provide advice and put the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Informative Comprehensive Marketing Assessment(CMA) packages
- Leading agents with extensive area knowledge
- Attentive, personal agent contact
- Individualized service
- Extensive advertising
- Advanced marketing tools
In addition to the team’s sales record, there’s more to their service than numbers and figures – Morris Realty and Investments builds trust and nurtures relationships.
The company prides itself in its commitment to clients through honesty, integrity, knowledge, and personal service.
Marketing & PromoAlong with providing maximum exposure via high visibility signage, Morris Realty & Investments, Inc. recognizes the vital importance of maximum internet presence when it comes to getting commercial properties the exposure needed to attract and secure the right buyer. Learn more
A better team. A better plan. The Strategy for Success.
- How Long Will It Take to Sell Your Home? When a home is ready to go on the market, homeowners always want to know how long it’s going to take to sell it. If you have a real estate agent, he’ll give you an estimated time because he knows all that’s involved in it. He knows the average amount of days it takes to... Read More
- Educate Yourself to Make Smart Home-Buying Decisions Don’t wait until it’s time to sign the contract to educate yourself about the intricacies of buying a home. Failing to plan properly for one of the most expensive and largest purchases you’ll ever make can lead to many regrets and problems later on. First-time buyers are especially vulnerable to making mistakes if they don’t... Read More
- Highlighting the Best Features of Your House for Prospective Buyers Your home will have certain features that will interest buyers. Whether you’re selling your home yourself or using the service of a real estate agent, you need to make sure those features are showcased. You’ll want to start by ensuring that whatever home listing is used draws attention to those features. While an agent automatically... Read More