Get a new lease on life at Summerfield, where posh country clubs, designer golf courses, and the year-round warmth bring you the best of Florida living.
This town is every bit as idyllic as its name suggests. Here you can wake up to stunning views of Lake Weir, and watch the sun cast a path of light over the water’s surface as it sets at dusk.
Surrounded by the communities of The Villages, Weirsdale, Bellevue, and Marion Oaks, Summerfield is accessible via US 301 and County Road 475A. The city of Ocala is just a short drive for those who want a quick change in scenery.
Summerfield FL Real Estate
The housing stock consists primarily of single-family homes and mobile homes, some of which command dazzling views of Lake Weir and golf courses. Farm land, horse properties, and vacant lots are also available.
Summerfield’s waterfront homes are highly sought after. These homes usually have open sunset views, wraparound waterfront porches, and boat docks.
Farm land in Summerfield can be as large as 10 acres and usually feature mature oaks, fruit-bearing trees, pastures, aisle barns, and mobile homes in addition to the main home.
Horse properties often come with storage buildings, round pens, paddocks, and multiple-stall horse barns that have hay racks, corner feeders, and automatic waterers.
Luxury homes are also available. These homes can have everything from outdoor pools and wet bars to greenhouses and equestrian amenities.
Attractions and amenities
Residents have countless opportunities for outdoor recreation, as well as a number of dining options:
- Lake Weir. Enjoy a wide array of water sports at Lake Weir. Rent a boat, Jet Ski, or water ski for a fun day out. Nature enthusiasts will love the wildflowers that grow in and around the lake. Water primrose and willow are just some of the species to observe.
- Carney Island. Situated on the northern side of Lake Weir, this former citrus orchard has scenic trails, picnic areas, a boat launch, and a swimming beach.
- Del Webb’s Spruce Creek Country Club. Here you’ll find the 36-hole Eagle Ridge Golf Course featuring soft fairways and pristine putting greens. The Horizon Center Arena, the community center, has a library, ballroom, and game rooms. The club’s on-site bar and dining hotspot, Topper’s Tavern Restaurant, offers eight beers on tap and delectable dishes like filet medallions, loaded potato skins, and chocolate Godiva cake.
- Stonecrest Golf Club. Amid the rolling hills of Florida, this golf club boasts a links-style course designed by Steve Newgent. The par-72 layout makes for a challenging but enjoyable game. The on-site restaurant, The Brownstone Pub, is known for its fried fish and prime rib special.
- Little Joey’s Italian Restaurant. Feast on stromboli, chicken francese, and cheese pizza in this neighborhood-style restaurant. The cozy atmosphere is ideal for families and small get-togethers.
- Sam’s St. John’s Seafood Restaurant. Juicy oysters, crab cakes, and shrimp and scallops over rice are just some of the tasty offerings here. The restaurant’s Fish Fry Fridays are highly anticipated, so expect a queue.
Call Morris Realty and Investments at (352) 435-4663 or send an email to [email protected] to explore your real estate options in Summerfield.
Houses for Sale in Summerfield FL
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.